A visual representation of how the world view geminis vs how we actually are
Don’t be so Indecisive: Due to the twin signs’ dual nature, it can be hard at times for a Gemini to make decisions. The fear of making the wrong choice can lead to indecision, which can lead to stagnation. Trust your instincts in order to make decisions more easily.
Watch Your Moodiness: A Gemini’s moods can vary greatly from one moment to the next. Your brain is always in motion, and you have the potential to feel emotions very deeply. Try to stay balanced and keep things in perspective to avoid moodiness.
Go Easy on the Sarcasm: Gemini’s quick wit and intelligence can make you misinterpreted as too dry or sarcastic to people that don;t know you well. Keep conversations light and on a positive, upbeat note to showcase your gentle sense of humor.
Don’t be Irresponsible: An air sign is always full of new ideas. Sometimes shiny new ideas can seem more appealing and exciting than tradition and the tried and true. Try not to disappoint your teammates and colleagues by abandoning ship if you have a change of heart.
Cope With Your Restlessness: Who wants to wait around to find success? Not a Gemini! You want thrills and you want them now. Remember things can take time to come to fruition. Try to be present in the moment and grateful for that which is, as opposed to trying to move quickly to that which could be.
The Summer is finally here, here’s some advice to dominate this season
1. Use Your Intelligence: Geminis are often blessed with an above average IQ. Being an air sign, you are quick thinkers and value thinking and learning. It gives you an obvious advantage when strategizing and planning your future or dealing with the bumps life gives us all.
2. Embrace Your Outgoing Nature: The Gemini personality is multifaceted, outgoing, and friendly. You are easy to talk to, charming, and inviting. Your ease of communication and extroverted nature allows you to open up and connect with people that can help you make friends and move forward in your career.
3. Share Your Optimism: Geminis tend to have a positive outlook, you don’t typically let stuff get you down. Positivity is especially helpful when you encounter a hiccup in your life plans. The Gemini simply finds the silver lining in every rain cloud.
4. Be Resilient and Adaptable: Being a mutable sign, Gemini’s are fluid and adapt easily to change. This means you are quick to assimilate in most situations. Being flexible gives you an advantage, as you can deal with obstacles, you are more willing to try new things, and meet new people.
5. Be Spontaneous and Exciting: Geminis have big personalities that people tend to gravitate towards. You are spontaneous and curious, always looking for the next adventure. Your courage when it comes to trying new and exciting things will propel you far.